How to Sign Your Annual USRowing Waiver
Waivers are needed in order to compete in USRowing-hosted and -sanctioned events as well as to be covered by insurance that comes with organizational membership.
Follow the steps below to sign your waiver:
1. Visit the Membership Portal. Select “Individuals.” to sign your individual waiver
2. Mouseover the “Members” button and click on “Sign Waiver” in the dropdown menu.
Note: The (case-sensitive) USRowing Code for Rocket City Rowing: X33UY
3. Enter your Member Number and the password for your account.
If you forget either, click on “Forgot My Member Number” or the “Set/Reset Password” link and follow the directions.
4. Answer the four (4) Member Education questions if asked.
Don’t worry if you get any wrong. You will still be able to successfully sign your waiver and your responses are not attached to your member account. These quizzes help USRowing focus on education programs for their membership.
5. Click the checkbox to confirm you understand and agree to the terms of the waiver.
6. Click “Submit”.
You will be asked whether you will be participating in National Team Selection process. Select “No” unless you do plan on trying out for a National Team. In that case, select “Yes,” and watch the Anti-Doping Compliance video. After viewing the video, click on the three (3) checkboxes and click “Submit”.
7. Complete the process!
If you are renewing your membership or joining for the first time, you’ll advance to the payment screen. There is a $7.75 administrative fee to sign the waiver if you have a basic membership. Active USRowing members will see their Membership Summary with a confirmation that your waiver has been signed. In either case, you’ll receive an email verification.